Prep time - 10 mins
Serves 20 Teaspoons
- Sesame Seeds40g
- Sunflower Seeds35g
- Pumpkin Seeds35g
- Chia Seeds40g
- Flax Seeds35g
- 1.Heat a broad non-stick pan and dry roast all the seeds separately, tossing occasionally.
- 2.Pan-roast the seeds as per these timings : Sesame seeds - 3 minutes; Pumpkin seeds - 2 minutes; Sunflower, flax and chia seeds - 1 to 1½ minutes. Place the roasted seeds separately onto flat plates and allow them to cool down completely.
- 3.Now blend the seeds, separately again, in a mixer grinder to a fine powder form.
- 4.Mix in all the powders together, and store the combined mixture in an airtight container.
- 5.Consume directly or stir in 1 teaspoon of the mixture in a glass of milk or water as per preference.